At HomePortfolio, vertical search meets local search. Our site attracts 4 million unique visitors each year. We help consumers and design professionals research products and retailers so that they can find the options that are best for them. We help them communicate about these choices more successfully. We save them time and money, and help them avoid costly mistakes.
Our on-display network offers manufacturers and retailers a new way to reach qualified prospects at the moment of their greatest interest. We help home design marketers reach prospects more cost-effectively and measurably than is possible with traditional media. If you want to be part of the team evangelizing the next generation of search, read on.
HomePortfolio is looking for an eager and energetic entry-level interior designer to join the HomePortfolio team. You will work closely with the HomePortfolio editorial department to source and tag high-quality room images and products. You will reach out to interior designers and manufacturers to introduce them to HomePortfolio and help create their HomePortfolio profiles. This is a tremendous opportunity for a self-starter with an eye for detail and a passion for design. Experience with PhotoShop is a plus, and the ability to multi-task is a necessity. This is a part-time internship with flexible hours.
HomePortfolio is looking for high-energy, results-oriented self-starters—people who will embrace our vision and who love to sell. Applicants must have strong phone skills and the desire to succeed in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Sell our services using effective phone sales techniques.
- Attend trade shows and build client relationships face-to-face.
- Efficiently manage the entire sales cycle, quickly establish rapport, sell consultatively, move to close, and cultivate renewals and upgrades.
- A strong understanding of high-end home design brands and products
- Previous media/advertising or publishing/directory sales experience