Martha Stewart Living kitchens are available exclusively at The Home Depot.
About Martha Stewart Living™ kitchens:
• The cabinet designs are directly inspired by Martha's kitchens and those in the homes of others in the MSLO family.
• Offerings include both PureStyle finishes and rich wood finishes (available in three wood species—cherry, oak and maple).
• 15 Door Styles with 4 patterned and 6 textured glass styles
• In June 2013, MSL launched:
• In August 2014, MSL will launch:
• The set of Cooking School on PBS includes:
- 2 new door styles: Lacombe Avenue and Wellston
- 2 new PureStyle door styles: Gardner Timberline and Tipton Orchard
- Additional storage pieces/accessories
- MSL Special Order Cabinet: Turkey Hill Door Style in Fortune Cookie
- Hardware: Canopy Cup Pull and Finial Knob in Polished Nickel
- Countertops: Shoreline Corian
• MSL Quartz launched in stores this June in 6 different styles.
• Designed to emulate the depth and activity seen in natural stone
• Withstands most everyday stains and is scratch- and crack-resistant.
• Low maintenance, non-porous and easy to clean, it will not promote the growth of bacteria, making it ideal for kitchens and baths. Unlike other stone products, Viatera® requires no regular sealing.
• Heat Resistant Viatera® quartz will not burn or scorch under normal cooking temperatures.
• Corian countertops were inspired by Martha&rsquos love of natural stone; Bedford Marble, Warm Soapstone and Sea Salt are all based directly on stone countertops in Martha&rsquos kitchens.
• Corian countertops are designed to complement our painted and wood kitchen cabinetry finishes, as well as to offer a unique set of colors within the larger Corian offering.
• Corian is very easy to care for—spills do not permeate the surface and since the color runs all the way through, marks and scratches can be removed easily, restoring the countertop to its original appearance
• 32 hardware designs in a variety of finishes available in stores and through special order.
• Designs based on hardware in Martha's kitchens and in the kitchens of others in the MSLO family.
• Hardware is available in country, classic and modern designs to coordinate with a wide range of color and wood finishes.