BLANCO, German manufacturer of finely-crafted sinks and faucets, has unveiled an entire new faucet line . The faucet collection additions include:
- LEVOS: BLANCO's new STEELART® faucet an iconic design introduction
- LINUS: Restrained in price, but not in the look or function
- Biscotti: BLANCO's newest SILGRANIT® II color accent for faucets
- HYDRA: BLANCO's water-saving faucet delivers constant performance
- Pot Fillers: Three new designs from traditional to contemporary
- Fresh, New > MORE and Lead-Free: Three faucets (CLASSIC NOUVEAU, URBANE, AIRES II), all redesigned all best-sellers all Lead-Free
"BLANCO has completely reinvented its faucet collection from pot fillers to STEELART's functional works of art," says Tim Maicher, Director of Marketing for BLANCO. "Each product launch was completely thought through strategically so designers and homeowners have a wide selection of color, style, value and environmentally-friendly options. Everyone wants what's new and they want to express their own personal style. BLANCO answers the call with an entire new line up that lets you colorize, optimize and individualize."
BLANCO faucets are made from the most durable materials available. Solid brass body construction anchors the finely-tuned inner workings, from long-lasting ceramic disc cartridges to the flexible and convenient pull-out spray hoses. Matching soap/lotion dispensers are offered.