The original set of these English Regency chairs (circa 1800), was owned by Governor Robert Francis Withers Alston, the second owner of the Nathaniel Russell House in Charleston, SC. The back features four delicately intertwined circles. Below, a cane seat covered with a tasseled upholstered pad, rests on saber legs with ring detailing.
|Material:||Cane, Mahogany (Also available in Pine)|
|Color / Finish:||(Also available in Painted)|
|Arm Style:||Side Chair|
|Back Style:||Curved Back, Open Back|
|Leg Style:||Tapered, Splayed|
|Dimensions:||32" H x 23" D x 20" W|